What’s “Flat-Navi -PANO TOUR PRO 2 PLUGIN-” ?
- This plug-in, I was able to make through the cooperation of the Gérald(kolor corporation).I am grateful.
- This is a plug-in for PTP2.You can easily set up.
- This is a flat panorama use only.
- Target is displayed on the navigation screen.
- Depending on the coordinates of the screen, the position of the target will move.
- By moving the target, the screen will move.
- Frame of navigation, and scaled according to the display size.
|1)You can be placed in the corner or the top and bottom of the screen, the flat navigation.Setting of the offset is easy.|
|2) Boundary frame corresponding icon of the center (green), in view size (red), the navigation (white), you are free to specify any color.|
２．Directions for use
0) Unzip the software.
|1) Content plug-in file “FlatNavi”.|
|2) Start PTP2.Open the “Edit”→ “Open user directry”.|
|3) Open the folder “Plugins”.|
|3) In “Plugins” folder, copy the “FlatNavi” folder.|
|4) Restart the PTP2. When you open the Style tab, at the bottom of the Plugins Library, Yasushi Kumon tab appears.|
|5) After reading an original image, and then specify the flat.|
|6) Specifying FlatNavi of plug-in, perform a variety of settings.|
Xml does not have encryption.
It is free to customize this software.
I attach and send to an e-mail after checking payment.